Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank you to local TV producer, Roy Cohen, for inviting me to appear on Comcast's "We The People" show, hosted by Steve Fradkin, to discuss child sexual abuse and "Kisses From Dolce." When Roy told me they wanted to interview me for an hour I was concerned: would I have enough of interest to say for such a long show? Well, yes, I did! We did; Steve had some thoughtful and engaging questions/ideas that easily sparked conversation. Before I knew it, the hour was done!
I am relatively new to the interview business and still have a lot to learn about making sure I say what is important to me. Two things I omitted were: 1) a nod to my ATC Sisterhood associates who have helped the Darkness To Light effort up here take wing and, 2) the important point that a % of every new book sale benefits our D2L Workshop Fund at ATC Sisterhood! So to all readers who are here as a result of the show, please take note!
You can link right here to Darkness To Light, Amazon.com and our ATC Sisterhood D2L Workshop schedule. If you would like to purchase a book, schedule a prevention workshop or contact me for any reason, you may reach me at KissesFromDolce@gmail.com.
The show we taped will air in Stoughton this Sunday @ 6PM, Monday @ 8PM and Tuesday @5PM. It airs in Easton Monday @ 4 PM and Tuesday @ 4:30 PM. I hope you will watch it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment