Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Long, Little Muse


 “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
~ Will Rogers

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.” 
~ Mark Twain

“Joyful, joyful, joyful,
as only dogs know how to be happy
with only the autonomy
of their shameless spirit.” 
~ Pablo Neruda

“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
~ Charles Schulz

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
~Ben Williams

Goodbye, sweet Dolce...and thanks. 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet dog! Because of your book Sue, he will always be with you and the world. From that little bundle of fur, what an inspiration has, and will lead to such better lives for children and their children to come! G-d bless you and Dolce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest in peace, sweet Dolce. You made your mark in this world and we will never forget you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your muse will always be there...in your book....in you." Joan Davis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Susan,



    I just saw on your site that sweet Dolce has passed away. I just want to say that it made me cry. Tho' I did not suffer sexual abuse, I did come from a very messed up home, and a little dog who loved me best - unconditionally - helped to get me through it all. I know what it means to have that bond and to be so grateful for the gifts they give us. Sorry it is belated but I am so sorry for your loss. I do agree with the shared sentiment on your blog that he will be with you always, and that through you he has helped so many people.



    May all beings be happy….

    ReplyDelete